5 Apps on How to Track Child Location, Photos, Calls, Messages, Videos, etc.
For every parent is necessary to keep safe their kids. Earlier it was hard to keep a regular check on what your kids are up to. But now with the technological advancements, you can easily use track your child app to check real-time locations, photos, SMS, web browsing history, social app data and other cellular activities. Thanks to the parental monitoring apps which works in stealth mode and allow you to watch the cellular activities of your kids. There will be no more lying and you can check out what your kids are up with, where they currently are and save them in indulging in immoral online activities.
– Part 1. How to Track Your Child with the Best App
– Part 2. What Data Can You Check with The Best Child Tracking App (Except for Location)
– Part 3. Other 4 Apps to Track Your Child
Part 1. How to Track Your Child with the Best App
Being a parent, you are always concerned about the betterment of your child and you will try to do the best for them. These days children’s are highly active on social media platforms which leads to child exploitation. But with the help of GuestSpy, the leading track your child app, you can keep an eagles eye on their cellular activities. This phone monitoring app can assist you to check call log history, web browsing history, current location, messages etc.. It effectively works on Android devices and you don’t have to root them.
Why Choose This App to Track Your Child:
– This application comes with a user responsive interface, which makes it easy in accessing.
– You can monitor call log details, SMS, and even the social media apps.
– It tracks down the exact GPS location of your kid with the location history.
– You can remotely check the cellular activities of your kids.
– It also helps you to monitor media files, images and preview them selectively.
Visit here at Guest Spy
Steps by Step Guide on How to Use This Child Tracking App
Step 1. Register on GuestSpy
Initially you have to sign up a free account by visiting the official website of GuestSpy. For proper sign-up, you need to provide a valid email and password. You will be able to see the setup wizard, enter like name and age of the targeted person with the operating system of his/ her device. Select Android.
Step 2. Install App on Target Device
Now, download and install the GuestSpy app on the targeted Android device and start the app. Do remember to enable”Unknown sources”. Get signed in with your official Fonemonitor account and allow with all the permissions.
Click on the”Start Monitoring” button. The app icon will disappear automatically from the app list and this initiates the monitoring tool.
Step 3. Track Your Child
Now, you have to log in with your GuestSpy account to manage the control panel. Here, at the left side of the screen select the option you want to monitor and start monitoring. For location tracker, you can select the location tab given on the list
Note: GuestSpy also tracks the cellular activities of an iOS device. But it won’t tell you the real-time location, rather it displays the Location history of the target device. Also, you don’t have to install the application on the target device. Also, there is no then to jailbreak your iOS device, as all you need is the iCloud ID and password on the target device.
Part 2. What Data Can You Check with The Best Child Tracking App (Except for Location)
GuestSpy effectively works as track your child app and provides amazing results. Despite telling the GPS location, this app can assist you with the following possibilities:
– It allows you to easily view the text messages on the target device.
– One can easily read the Whatsapp conversations and chats, also preview the attachments like audio and video files, photos etc..
– It allows you to check the call log history of the target device including contacts, call duration, and cellular number.
– It effectively monitors the web browsing history of the target device. Also, tells you about the information like the complete URL with the time of browsing and number of times one has visited the site.
– You can easily preview the images and video files available on the target device.
Part 3. Other 4 Apps to Track Your Child
1. Family Locator – GPS Locator
If you want an advanced tool to track the GPS location of your kids, then try Family Locator. It is most reliable track your child app and it alerts you well if your child is away from the desired location.
– Enabled with advanced GPS tracking for accurate results.
– Now, you can track the real time locations of your kids.
– It allows you to track more than a single person.
– Compatible with 4.0.3 and above versions of Android.
2. My Family GPS Tracker
It is a specialized app that easily allows you to track the footprints of your child. Also, it allows you to chat with your kids in case of emergency.
– Comes with a user responsive interface and tells you the exact location of your kids.
– Its special Kid Mode won’t allows your kid to turn off the location.
– Compatible with 4.0.3 and above versions of Android.
3. Find My Kids – GPS Tracker
A reliable track your child app, which works effectively to keep an eye on your kids remotely. It immediately warns you when your kids arrive at a particular location.
– Easy to use and provides reliable results.
– A special feature which monitors the battery level of the kids mobile.
– Automatically alerts you about your child’s location.
– Compatible with 4.4 and above versions of Android.
4. ESET Parental Control
This app provides you with an advanced level results regarding the real-time location. It tells you about the location history, SMS, web history etc..
– Avail the detailed location history report of your child with this app.
– Also, it tells you about the other web activities of your child.
– Compatible with 4.3 and upper versions of Android.
Parents do care about their kids and always fear for their safety. But it is hard to be available with them all the time. Now, there are various track your child app, which assists you with their real-time GPS locations and other cellular activities. Most of the applications tell you about the GPS location only but engaging with Fonemonitor, you get extra services to track every cellular activity of your child.